News

Taking all stock down for a few months!

Posted by Patrick Brossard on January 13, 2014 8 Comments

Hey guys,

We've really gone back to the drawing board in terms of our terrain design. We're going to be removing all stock from the online store for the next few months while we sculpt and mold. It's completely selfish, but running the store and sending out orders is time consuming and I'd rather be creating new stuff!

There were a number of people who had emailed for some pieces that were already out of stock, or some custom orders. I will definitely still be fulfilling those, so if you want anything specific, just shoot a mail to support@advancedterrain.com

There should be some interesting new stuff in a few months, so see you then!

-Patrick

Comments (8 Comments)

Wow, guilty as charged. It’s been a few years instead of a few months. Getting things ready to come back to life for a bit, though this might be the last gasp of Advanced Terrain…

Posted by Patrick on January 09, 2017

How’s things going? It’s been quite a few months now. :)

V/R ~James

Posted by James Keller on November 16, 2016

I found your site and thought, “oooh I have to buy some of these!!” But it looks like the site has been abandoned for years? Are you really done? Do you have no stock left? Your stuff looks fantastic (my local game store has some pieces, so I got to see it up close), how is it that you aren’t millionaires??? Are maybe you are!

Please let me know if you’re ever getting back into making these excellent terrain pieces.

Thanks!

Posted by Jerry on August 09, 2016

News?

Posted by Arno Nemecek on January 29, 2016

Any news?

Posted by Scott on September 11, 2015

It’s been more then a year now and your store still doesn’t have anything have you stopped doing this?

Posted by Obeliske on April 23, 2015

So, are you guys out of business? Your stuff looks awesome, but you’ve had no inventory for well over “a few months”… Are you guys done? I’d love to buy some of your stuff!

Posted by Steve on October 06, 2014

Looking forward to “new stuff”, woot!

Posted by Michael B. on March 03, 2014